Δευτέρα 23 Σεπτεμβρίου 2013

THE SOFTWARE

So what software should i use to create music ???? I will tell you what do i use.
I am a fun of house,progressive,breaks,jungle,ambient,chill out,electro,minimal ect. kinds of music, so i love this kinds and these are the following softwares i recomend :
  1. Propellerhead Reason.
    One of the best software that I used, MIDI support, very good audio quality and many instruments with multiple connectivity choices. A little poor mastering but its always my first choice when i want to compose.
  2. Cubase
    The professional.....Same with Reason, better sound quality but it recoments a good soundcard.
    Download the plug-ins that you want and start creating music.
  3. Ableton
    Nowadays its is supposed to be the PRO tool by everyone. It needs more effort to learn it but you will never use anything else. I love it.


 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου